Youtube-200x110 aviation-200x110 logo1-200x110

Montag, 2. Januar 2012

Flight Attendant



May I introduce myself ... I speak all languages ​​and have visited all countries of this earth. I am responsible for the food in the plane, for slots, broken aircraft, the weather and the general economic situation. I am able to record 9 drinks orders at the same time, to name all the BVK products by heart ... with prices, to know the gates for all connecting flights and know ... every small town we are flying over. Drink Refill automatically tells me what drink you had in your empty glass, even if your colleague had served you before. I know that you fly 5 times a week, so you do not need to buckle up, that you have been carrying your 20kg wheeled suitcase for 8 years, I'm the first to tell you that this is too heavy and that everything else is better is. I smile, am compassionate and like to replace my client with the psychiatrist. I can act, sing, dance and do magic!



 Allow me to be a Flight Attendant !!! 



(in German)

Darf ich mich vorstellen ... Ich spreche alle Sprachen und habe alle Länder dieser Erde besucht. Ich bin verantwortlich für das Essen im Flugzeug,für Slots, defekte Flugzeuge , das Wetter und die allgemeine Wirtschaftslage. Ich bin in der Lage, gleichzeitig 9 Getränkebestellungen aufzunehmen, auswendig alle BVK Artikel... mit Preisen zu nennen, für alle Anschlussflüge die Gates zu wissen und kenne ...jede Kleinstadt, über die wir gerade fliegen. Ich weiss beim Getränke Refill automatisch, welches Getränk Sie in Ihrem leeren Glas hatten, sogar, wenn der Kollege Sie vorher bedient hat. Ich weiss dass Sie 5x die Woche fliegen, sich deshalb nicht mehr anschnallen müssen, dass Sie seit 8 Jahren Ihren 20kg Rollenkoffer als Handgepäck mitnehmen, ich die Erste bin, die Ihnen sagt, dass dieser zu schwer sei und dass bei allen anderen Airlines alles besser ist. Ich lächle, bin mitfühlend und ersetze meinen Kunden gerne den Psychiater. Ich kann schauspielern ,singen tanzen und zaubern !

 Gestatten, ich bin Flugbegleiter !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen